-
March 13th, 2001, 03:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anybody use BTs 'getoutthere' site?
What are your opinios of it
-
March 13th, 2001, 06:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The site is quite interesting. Try downloading "making an Omelette" I was impressed! Get back on this thread and discuss how you think he done some of the effects ?
marti
-
March 14th, 2001, 10:18 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Never used it myself, always seems like too much of a good thing. Industy pro.'s et al
But I have heard good things. If you are inetrested in getting noticed, try going to the bbc website and going to the talent section. They are looking for people to produce a short that will get shown on tv.
-
March 19th, 2001, 08:22 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I looked at it a while ago. it looks pretty good. when i've made my first feature i'll probs upload the trailer to the site and see if i get anyone interested.
ash
-
March 19th, 2001, 12:00 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
I pretty much despise BT.
They take 38% of every call to Comic Relief.
Direct Line offered their call-centres and 400 staff for FREE.
How will BT exploit new film-makers I wonder?
-
March 19th, 2001, 05:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
March 19th, 2001, 07:20 PM
#7
Inactive Member
The people behind comic relief obviousily went with BT for a reason, and I couldn't really give a fuck why.
-
March 19th, 2001, 10:52 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I just posted a film on the site.
If your interested or not I'll let you know when or if its available for download.
Beleive it or not there is no mention of Mac's or PC in my film (documentary).
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.apple.com
-
March 20th, 2001, 04:45 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Could someone please post the address for this site please.
Thanks
-
March 20th, 2001, 07:18 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
wodga:
it is that sort of attitude that renders the world in the state we find it today.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks